Over the last several days, I have been working on the menus at the top of this page. Ho Hum, boring! Right? Well, not so quick. The menus are a path that take a person from foundation sills to mastery of a story. In other words, if you want to create something that others would call “historical” (something that has great meaning for the future), you should follow that path to make sure you know how to do it. Here is a quick summary
- Create Space – Start with building the right kind of foundation for yourself with solid communication skills
- Build Focus – Know why groups morph into teams … sometimes. They have a great focus
- Gamify – Games are not just for kids anymore. All institutions are, in fact, games. And institutions come alive when the gamer players know what they are doing
- Connect – The smartest guys work somewhere else. You need to connect with them and you do it by energizing networks
- Storify – At the end of the day, this is what people remember
So, how good are you at each of the above? Good question, I think. And if you agree, then you might come along for the ride. We will be working to sharpen our skills at each level.